Users' path to Rakel
Combitech is performing assignments for implementation of the Rakel communications system for county councils, fire departments, ambulance services, the City of Stockholm, municipalities and organisations in the power industry.
Package with breadth and depth
Combitech offers a package for implementation consisting of a command and interoperability analysis, operative communications planning, training, organisation exercises, planning of command stations and analysis of organisational requirements for information security. Combitech also provides support with qualified project management or project support.
Systematic work methodology
- Command and interoperability analysis for highlighting the organisation's needs for communications and how they are to be configured
- Operative communications planning so that the Rakel system supports the organisation's needs and how interoperability is to function in Rakel
- Project management
- Combitech complements implementation support with project management by experienced project managers in telecommunications and system implementation.
- Planning of command stations
- Courses and exercises/training
- Information security