Close
Still not working? Forgot the username of your account?

Risk Management

Share

E-mail this to someone


Post on:
More +
Keep me updated

Updates via Email

More

When risks become opportunities


An enterprise is exposed to many risks that can cost considerable sums of money and tarnish reputations. By identifying and quantifying these risks, you can deal with them and reduce them before they damage your company.

Explosion on an oil platform. Salmonella-infected meat. An employee embezzles funds. There are many reasons for a CEO having sleepless nights. An enterprise is exposed to many risks. By identifying and quantifying the risks, they become manageable and you can reduce them before they damage your company.

Combitech can offer qualified risk analyses
In 2012 Combitech acquired 70 per cent of the Norwegian firm Bayes Risk Management and gained access to specialized knowledge in advanced risk analyses. Bayes Risk Management has developed methods and platforms, based on own research. In the spring of 2014 Combitech bought remaining 30 per cent and completed the acquisition, the business is now an integral part of the company.

The clients are mainly in the Norwegian oil and gas industry, with high demands on security, but also in the banking and financial sector, where there has been increased focus on risk management. The methods however, actually suit all industries.

Related references
Reference: ATG

ATG relies on Combitech for security audits

Reference: Swedish Gambling Authority

Security audits of gambling equipment

Reference: Saab

Template for environmental declaration

Reference: Swedish Transport Administration

Environmental impact assessment for safer railway

Reference: Swedish Defence Material Administration

Combitech enables next-generation radio communications solution

Skånetrafiken

Excellent results with SMS ticket

Saab

Streamlining of central and garrison warehouses from the Swedish Armed Forces

Sensys-Traffic

Its own IT network for its traffic control system

FMV

By moving to IP telephony, FMV expects to simplify the administration of its...

FMV and Saab Systems

Safe systems distinguish friend from foe

Eurocontrol

Validation reduces risk in complex projects

Avinor

New air traffic control system provides more efficient air traffic in Norway

AFA

Combitech conducts pre-study of information security

Related services/concepts
Incident and Crisis Management

Preventing an incident from developing into a crisis

System Safety

Safety approach must be taken from the start

Business Development and Project Management

Development that keeps pace with change

Environmental Solutions

Sustainable societies

Information Supply Chain

Comprehensive view with the information approach

Robust Communications

Robust and secure communication solutions

© 2013 Combitech AB. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
   | Print