Safety approach must be taken from the start
To guarantee the safe operation and use of a system, a safety approach must be taken as early as the development phase. This requires both specialist knowledge and solid experience – which is precisely what Combitech can contribute.
As specialists with extensive experience from the system safety/risk management sector, we know what is needed in order for a system to prevent personal injury and damage to property and the environment. System safety analysis is all about identifying and appraising the risks in a system. This is followed by proposing measures that effectively reduce these risks to an acceptable level.
System safety work/risk management covers:
- How accidents can occur (before they occur)
- The most common reasons for accidents
- Preventive and risk-reducing measures
- Verification of requirements and requirements specifications
- Enforcement of decisions regarding risk acceptance