Combitech in detail
What’s the culture like at Combitech? What kind of vision drives us? And what does combination power actually mean?
MISSION: TECHNOLOGY WITH A PURPOSE
We are motivated by creating results and contributing to development in a sustainable way – for our clients and employees, and for society.
Vision: combitech one
We want to be perceived as accountable and the leading player within three prioritised areas.
- For our clients: The obvious partner for clients keen to grow through development and innovation.
- For our employees: The first choice for talented and experienced individuals who want to grow both personally and professionally.
- For society: The leading player for security and safety in the digital society.
DNA: THE LEGACY THAT MAKES US UNIQUE
Combitech isn’t like other technical consulting companies and there are three things that make us unique.
- Innovation culture. We have grown up within Saab, at the very forefront of high technology. We have cross-fertilized our aviation and automotive expertise over the years with other specialist areas, including Cyber Security and technical information.
- Approach to knowledge. Skills are worth more when they are developed, which is why we teamed up early on with KTH Royal Institute of Technology to explore our own skill development methods. These methods are at the heart of COMBITECH GROW, our entirely unique model for skill development aimed at all our employees.
- People and technology. Everything we do is based on people and technology. And putting people first is not just a coincidence. Technology has no meaning unless it adds real benefit for people.
COMBINATION POWER: THE SOURCE OF INNOVATION
Combination power is the backbone of our corporate culture and describes our concept of combining expertise and breadth with a comprehensive approach to clients’ reality and society’s challenges. Continually finding new ways of developing our skills and combining our abilities helps us progress and paves the way for innovation.
CORE VALUES: CONSTANT GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- Skills. We understand the client’s industry and particular challenges, and we combine skills and experience to achieve the optimum result.
- Relationships. We create value through personal and professional consultants who build long-term relationships.
- Results. We produce results that contribute to the client’s success in a long-term sustainable way.