Combitech keeps growing, accelerates recruitment
The Nordic solution and consulting partner Combitech, which together with its customers and partners creates safe, sustainable and secure societies, is today releasing its first quarterly report for 2022. The report focuses on the security political situation, which highlights the importance of a modern and resilient total defense in the Nordic region.
– The work to protect people, communities and businesses is intensified. This contributes to a strong demand for our services and solutions within the civil and military defense. At the same time, we continue the work with digital transformation together with our customers in the industrial and public sector, says Jessica Öberg, CEO of Combitech.
The strong and increased demand for Combitech's services means that there is a strong need to recruit more expertise. Consequently, Combitech aims to hire 250 new employees across the Nordic countries during the first half of 2022 and simultaneously increase efforts to retain existing employees. Investments in talent programs and competence development have therefore been intensified.
- In March, an agreement was signed with the Swedish Defense Materiel Administration (FMV) regarding a delivery of the “Combitech SAINT” system, to further improve national capacity.
- New assignments linked to TIBER-EU, a framework in the financial sector developed by the European Central Bank, aimed for protecting oneself from threats by simulating real and controlled cyber-attacks against individual entities.
- New customers, operating in the public sector, the food sector and the energy industry, have joined Combitech's managed detection and response service.
- Talent programs with a focus on cyber security, digital transformation and Artificial Intelligence (AI) have been initiated.
Key figures, January-March 2022
Order intake in the first quarter was SEK 806 million, a decrease of 4,5 percent compared to the first quarter of 2021 (844 million).
Sales revenues amounted to SEK 795 million, a growth of 3,8 percent (SEK 766 million).
Result and margin
Operating profit (EBIT) was SEK 81 million, a decrease of 6,9 percent compared to the same period in 2021 (87 million). The operating margin was 10,2 percent.
Operating cash flow
Operating cash flow was SEK 2 million, compared to SEK 76 million in the first quarter of 2021.
Number of employees
The number of employees at the end of the first quarter was 2058.
For further information please contact:
Ulrica Matsers, Communications and Marketing Manager, Combitech.
Tel: 0734-46 00 70, Email: email@example.com
Merton Kaplan, IR Manager, Saab AB.
Tel: 0734-18 20 71, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org