What is phishing?
Phishing is a common, and effective, method used to trick users into unknowingly share information or grant access to an attacker.
Phishing often bypasses security functions such as firewalls as the method is used on the safe side of the security function, which also makes it very difficult to detect.
Advanced phishing, also called spearphishing, is used to target specific individuals and tailored to give the impression of being legitimate email.
Does your company possess the abilities to:
- Differentiate between phishing emails and ordinary emails
- Detect incoming phishing emails
- Detect and counter the results from a succesfull phishing attack
- Apply the training of employees on phishing attacks in controlled environments
- Co-workers who has had the possibility to train on how to act to phishing attacks in controlled environments