Why Conduct a Penetration Test?
A Penetration Test can be of great value for an organisation as it:
- Ensures that the security weakness of the organisation are uncovered, and fixed, before the real attackers do.
- Assesses the magnitude of potential business and operational impacts of successful attacks.
- Provides evidence to support the investments decision in security personnel and technology to C-level management and investors.
- Ensures that the organization’ security defences work efficiently and prevent cyber security incidents.
- Provides education and learning for both C-level management and technical personnel.
- Helps the organization meet compliance for GDPR, PCI DSS, ISO 27001/2 and CIS CSC 7 and other security standard or methodology.