System safety activities are an integral part of the development process of a technical system, with the purpose of creating safe products and systems.
At Combitech, we have long offered our customers various forms of safety analyses relating to system safety, flight safety, and software safety in accordance with regulations and established standards on the market. Our skilled consultants have extensive experience in safety analysis and in leading safety work in the fields of defence, industry and aviation, for both national and international companies and operators.
Service area topics
Plannig and management
- Identification of applicable standards for safety work
- Mapping of stakeholder requirements and regulations for safety work
- Planning and management of safety work
- Specification of requirements and follow-up of safety work in procurement/ purchasing
- Safety analyses and assessments including causal mapping (FMECA, FTA, HAZOP, etc.) for technical systems, and systems of systems
- Identification, allocation, specification of requirements and verification/validation of safety requirements to achieve an acceptable level of safety, such as applicable development levels (SIL, SWAL, DAL), other safety-enhancing measures affecting design, as well as user manuals and training
- Support during CE marking of products and systems
- Summary and presentation of safety analyses and assessments based on established standards
- Preparation of decisions regarding the safety of the system (safety statement, Safety Case)